so i decided to take my kids for a drive today to see if there were
any fall leaves left up hobble creek canyon, and to take pics of
course! it was a short, easy drive and we found lots and lots of
red, yellow, orange, and green leaves! we got lots of pics and
thought we'd share a few with you!!
p.s. im still struggling with the 'layout' on here! i dont know how
to put pics exactly where i want them! so if anyone has a secret,
please let me know!! THANKS!
5 comments:
Cute pics...I can't wait to get out there with my kids as well & do the same things. Your babies are so cute. You are doing a great job raising them girl.
p.s. How are the upstair neighbors? any better? Hope it gets better for you girl.
love the pics! they look so cute and grown up. what are they pointing at in the one pic though? i'm confused....
... when you do the pics, "preview" the page before you post it... if they're in the wrong spot, just put your curser next to the pic you want to move, and use the space bar or enter to get it where you want!
WOW!! those are AWESOME PICS!! and some CUTE CUTE Kids!!
Hi, I found your blog through the comment you left on abbie's. I can't beleive how big your kids are. They are so cute! Watch out I am a blog stalker.
SOoooo.... Cute! Your kids are getting so big.. I can't stand it! Love you guys!
Post a Comment